Sunday, December 27, 2009

beyond the years


-jak &jill
ten things that I want to do by the time I'm 40. So, I want to..... I did more...

1—be depended on myself.
2 -- Travel across without being too tourist-y.
3 – Have figure out a theme for my paintings making them look
Consistent I have a problem with that. I’m usually great at procrastinating not knowing what the next day will look like I’m all over the place
4 -- Figure out who I am and what I am destined to do with my life.
5 – Continue to grow as a person.
6 -- Get married. Have children.
never lose sight of romance. i think that should only
increase with years. and never be Divorcé.
7 -- Have an incredible closet collection ;)
8 – become wise beyond my years
9 – Reach a true peek of happiness, health, success.
10 -- Make a difference.
12- Have knowledge
13- at Have read too many books & have a library my home.
14-garden.
15- be a good wife and mother, daughter, friend.....
-i'm sure the list will continue, (tag)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the boots she wears, lovely.